Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm not really a germaphobe...

...I just hate disease and it's causes. That why I went into public health.

But for the second year in a row I managed to be sick for New Year's eve; nothing as drastic as last year. Still it wasn't cute.

Anthony, Anuj, and I rang in the new years sneezing, coughing, and expectorating our way through a mountain of Kleenex. Toasting the new years with individual bottles of Robitussin.

I will say that through our cold/flu haze we did enjoy ourselves. Nothing like a rousing game of Taboo to really get you in the mood :-)

I still have a running nose, sinus headache and a dry cough. Is this a sign of the year to come? Sigh

4 comments:

Ameet said...

Awww. Hope you're feeling better now. I managed to evade a full on flu but still a bit stuffy. Say hi to Anuj.

Tony said...

Speak for yourself! I was cold free :-) Just a staph infection for me :-)

CKC123 said...

I have a nasty cold right now. Don't feel bad but I can't catch my nose it's running so fast! Ugh. Feel better.

beatpunk said...

All of Washington has a cold, at the moment. Oh, and the high is going to reach 72 today. I hate being sick when it's warm! XO