Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Did I mention...

...that the Nigerian Football (soccer for the Americans) Team is in Kolkata for 3-4 months. Random!!!

...that it finally stopped raining. Yey!!

...that I am still trying to de-fungus my things. Maybe the fact is not raining will help.

...that gay indian men seem to be fascinated by my particular level of browness. "He's not indian, but he's not white. Hum!"

...that I've been able to watch bollywood movies in the theather, even though I don't speak hindi and the movies are not subtitle. Because the plots are so predicatble or stolen from another movie. Chocolate flopped because it was "too psychological" (this movie being the indian version of Usual Suspects - it was pretty good actually). Salaam Namaste was a big hit, because it used pretty people and catchy songs (this one being the bollywood version of Nine Months - the Hugh Grant/Julian Moore flick).

...that I'm going to attempt to throw my first dinner party in Kolkata, even though all I have is a one burner thingy, until my gas cylinder gets delivered.

No comments: