Monday, October 17, 2005

A deluge of cum

At first I didn’t understand why India has such a large population.  I mean you would think that the heat, men wearing pants so tight you can tell their religion (which could help explain the inordinate number of Indian men with smaller than average members – no room for growth!), and penchant for synthetic fabrics would help hamper fertility, but no, not in India.  Here it actually seems to help.

Then finally it dawned on me! Looking out the car window while driving through the city I realized there’s cum everywhere! Pub-CUM-Restaurant, exhibition-CUM-sale, model-CUM-actor.  With such rampant cum, it’s any wonder India has not surpassed China on number of people.

2 comments:

Smita said...

hehe!!wat can one say??In the words of my friend Manav, " Its ONLY cum
and cum is all i have
dripping from my bum!!"
why no nice snap of me??mean mean mean boy!!and no nice ode either....HMPH!!

Alex H. said...

hahahaha, don't your parents read this blog???