Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It's still freaking raining!

Ok, so monsoon was cute and all when it started. The temperature dropped, the pollution dropped, yes it was mucky but it was a small price to pay. But you know what, enough is enough! Ugh!

I'm not a wimp when it comes to rain. I'm used to 6 month long hurricane seasons. But at least we get dried once in a while. I've gone through two umbrellas already and it doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon.

And the worse part is that some of my clothes are getting this oh-so-not-cute mold thing growing on them. Luckily its on only a few pieces, but still! What the fuck is that about!?

I miss the sun :-(

1 comment:

Ameet said...

Do you have earthworms crawling out of your drains yet? Does your apartment turn into an entomologist's paradise every evening after you turn the lights on? Do you wake up in bed with an oh-so-cute grasshopper? Do you wear knee-high gumboots just to go grocery shopping?

Welcome to the monsoons! Now you know why I don't live there anymore.