Thursday, August 03, 2006

An epidemic of jock itch

Its not bad enough that pissing in public seems to be the national past time of the average Indian male, but I swear that there is more crotch grabbing, scratching, re-adjusting, and just plain holding on to than it is necessary.

As a penis-wielding male, I do understand the need for the occasional adjustment or light scratch, but I try to do this in some subtle way (adjusting your walk for example). I fail to comprehend, however, why 60% of the men that I pass on my way to work (yes I counted, I wanted to be scientific) had their hand on their package.

Either a) the Indian lack of open honest communication about anything sexual combined with 85% of men who are not circumcised has produced a nasty case of dick rot due to poor hygiene; or b) Indian men are insecure about their manhood and are afraid that they dropped it somewhere on their way to wherever and want to make sure it is still there.

What is one to do? The polls are open, solutions await...

7 comments:

Ameet said...

Two words: bad underwear.

Themadi said...

two more words: dick rot

wow, i say. wow, i say again.

Anonymous said...

a) nasty underwear b) poor hygiene, probably some fungus c) lack of shame/subtlety


....Sushil

Manu said...

Smelly footpaths *gag*

Anonymous said...

or, d) to make a good research subject for those alien to the hand-on-crotch culture

Anonymous said...

Hot & humid weather is the culprit and briefs aggrevate the problem.

Anonymous said...

hi andy
whats goin on with u ...
uumm busy thats not the answer ... and ... think we are friends so u can have some time for me
talk 2 later
bye
sam