Saturday, July 03, 2010

Oh God Where Has the Time Gone!?

Freaking 'ell! it's July. It's July 2010. I turn 34 in a couple of weeks. Damn. How did that happen? Nothing is like it was supposed to be at this stage in my life. I'm single. I'm broke.

On the positive side I have been to more countries than your average Puerto Rican (36 by my last count). I've been able to see and do more than most. On the negative side, I am still sleeping alone at night. I am still living paycheck-to-paycheck. And I have no clue where my life is heading.

Aren't things supposed to be easier the older we get? When does life wisdom kick in?

The clock is ticking. Will I ever have any children?

2 comments:

Juan Tito Melendez said...

Glad to see that you have given your blog some life again.
Remember this is the place we come to when we want to know what is in your head.

James in Washington said...

Sorry things are going a bit rough for you these days.

I always try to remember what the nuns said in the Sound of Music about when a door is shut a window is opened...

You have loads of people who want the best for you. That is a positive. :-)