Saturday, July 10, 2010

Galapagos: Part 1

One of the great things about my job is that I get to go to some pretty cool places. Recently, I was fortunate enough to go to the Galapagos. For those of you who are wondering why would an HIV guy need to go to the Galapagos for work, let me tell you that the Galapagos Province has an alarming rise in the rate of STIs and HIV, particularly for such a small community. Additionally, we are supporting the Provincial Department of Education in rolling out comprehensive sexually education in the government schools.

In between meetings (I was working after all) I was able to take in some of the sights. Luckily the islands aren't that big so I was able to get a good flavour for things.

Below is a set I took with a water proof disposable camera of a snorkeling trip I took of the coast of San Cristobal.














1 comment:

Juan Tito Melendez said...

Wow. What an experience!!!!