Monday, January 15, 2007

On-Line Quizzes

I know that all those on-line test are silly, but they are fun. And what strikes me is that sometimes they do have a layer of truth to them. Is it because they only address the superficial human dimensions that we are share or is there statistical significance to personality development.

Either way, they can be entertaining. Here is which superhero I would be:

I am Spider-Man

Spider-Man
90%
The Flash
55%
Robin
55%
Green Lantern
50%
Catwoman
45%
Hulk
45%
Superman
40%
Wonder Woman
35%
Supergirl
35%
Iron Man
30%
Batman
20%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.

Click here to take the Superhero Personality Test

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see the bit geeky. You sexy goober. My result was the Flash - Fast, athletic and flirtatious. :-P

Tony said...

I'm Superman!

'You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others'

I can obviously lie well in these things :-)

Florizel said...

You are Superman:
You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others

80% Superman

Iron Man 75%
Spider-Man 65%
Robin 57%
Batman 50%
Supergirl 50%
Green Lantern 50%
Catwoman 50%
Wonder Woman 45%
The Flash 45%
Hulk 30%

Manu said...

Superman for me too!!! The common tramp of superheroes. :)