Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Back Blog - Leisure Life in Kerala

As I do my bi-annual changing of wardrobe from hot climate clothing to hotter climate attire, I'm taking a moment to catch my breath (cuz I really haven't had a chance to catch up on email since my whirlwind upheaval to Mumbai - I haven't even had a chance to really check it. Sorry to all those of you that are feeling ignore it is not intentional I promise it is only temporary). So here are some pics from my infamous Kerala trip, sans worms.

Pictured below are scenes from Kottayam, Kerala's famous backwaters, Allephy, and Kovalam.





























The price goes to whoever can figure this one out!

The old (fisher) man and the sea

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Kerala looks gorgeous!! Hopefully I'll get there someday.

Pradeep Nair said...

Why do you say "infamous" trip?