Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The mystery of the nose worm revealed

As I'm hanging out with my friends Dev and Nil at their sweat shop in Cal preparing for Lakme Fashion Week in Bombay at the end of the month (learning my new trade - Fashion Bitch) I noticed a little tub on their courtyard filled with water. As I stared into this miniature pond I noticed tiny little squigglies swimming around. Upon further inspection, low and behold, what do I see but Frankie the worm's relatives! The same little black-headed red worm that allegedly oozed out of my nose. :-P This leads me to believe that maybe it was in the water after all!! :-D

Yey, I don't have to worry about parasites eating my brain and turning into Mariah Carey. Thanks for all the emotional and medical support that you all provided. MUAH!

Coming soon on this site, "Memoirs of a Road Trip," musings on my recent stint as an imperialist pig tourist through the sites of India. Cheers!

1 comment:

Ameet said...

Too bad about Frankie ... I was really looking forward to a Puerto Rican Mariah Carey.