Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Magic of Hong Kong

So for my yearly New Years Holiday I decided to go to Hong Kong (so what if I don't have a real job or money, when has that ever stopped me!?). For background purposes my partner in travel and crime was Ameet (to whom I owe many a thanks for letting me steal his pics for my blog) and we met up with an old friend of mine Victoria who moved to Macau at the same time i moved to India.

Hong Kong was a fasciniting commercial mecca (there is no sales tax of VAT!). Though more homogenous than Bangkok, it is not as bad as Tokyo. Amazing Food! Great vibe. Ameet and I spent the week chilling, eating, sleeping, shopping (Ameet way more than I).

For me it was interesting to experience the shift from Calcutta and Hong Kong. It definitely helped wash away the stress from the past few months, but it also made me ponder more what route I want my life to take.































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures as always are beautiful... What paths are you pondering... the insight began and then ran and hid deep down inside you...