Monday, July 02, 2007

Ok, I'm lazy

One would think that being unemployed would give me more time to blog and the like, but not true. My net time is restricted to only a couple of hours at night and that's usually taken up with other matters.

But today I decided that enough is enough I MUST blog.

So, I'm going to pull an Anthony and post a couple of pics from my flight to BKK from JFK (non-stop by the way). I flew coach, but it was a 17 hours flight so to me its definitely worth mentioning :-P

The food really was not memorable, and neither was the movie selection. I have also done the direct Newark-Singapore (16 hours) and that product I must say was better overall. I like Thai Air a lot, but there was something to be desired considering how bloody long the flight is. But hey at least it got me here and not at a bad price.





These days my life is taken up by Thai language classes and going to the gym to try to get rid of my 30's tire. But I did finally do some stuff this weekend. I'll try to post the pics tomorrow.

If you promise to keep reading I promise to keep blogging. But I do need to know you are out there. It's been a while since I've gotten any evidence of a readership.

6 comments:

beatpunk said...

Evidence of readership.

Tony said...

Ditto myself! And what exactly are you saying about my blog posts?!

*eye roll*

And what is your net time taken up with?!

Castle of Stink said...

I check you daily!

Terry A said...

I love that I have a link to keep in touch. Love ya.

Manu said...

Ah 16 hours.. yuck.. and I was ready to give up after a 13hour flight from BKK to CDG!!

Aaron said...

Hey, this might be the only comment I leave but I'm definitely readin! :P