Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Sawatdii Krap

I'm currently residing in Bangkok (which I learned today means City of Angels, how cool eh?). I started settling in, started Thai language classes, joined a gym, now I need a job!! I'm sharing a cute little studio with Ravi, but my meager savings will only go so far. SO wish me luck, or even better send me contacts :-P

I'm hoping to pick up the blog again and start to post pictures soon, but in the mean time you can catch up on my trip stateside with Anthony through his blog. He has amazing pics, even if the narrative is a bit skimpy.
Talk to you soon!

4 comments:

Tony said...

Skimpy?! Sometime less is more! Good luck with the Thai lessons!

Chai o!

Kumar Anshul said...

Upon reading your blog today, was feeling jealous. How much more you will gather around the world, how much more will u travel.

But then, its ok. Being here at India is so much fun, so much satisfaction, so much security.

Will think of taking time off like you sometime. All the best for a new country, new vocation, new language, new cuisine and newer you.

Anonymous said...

hv fun n enjoy yr life ,keep smiling . i miss u .ravi

Tailor in Bangkok said...

Hi,

Well, Good luck ! I agreed with Anthony and you should have to inspired this guideline and I listened many of times about Bangkok tailors.This is the right?