Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Siam Ocean World

In the basement of one of Bangkok's upscale malls, Siam Paragon, one can find one of Asia's coolest aquariums. Armani, Balenciaga, Mikimoto, sharks and jellyfish. All in one building! What more can you ask for!?

Ravi and I took and afternoon to play tourists and marble at the aquatic wonders contained therein. I most say, nature is both impressive and scary. It's neat to be able to still be astounded.

One of the scariest things there was the 200 kg grouper! Who knew something so tasty could get SO big!?















~~~~~~

To those of you who admit to reading my blog. Thank you!! :-) Keep nagging me and I'll try to be more interesting. I've been meaning to write a commentary about daily life in Bangkok, but find myself unmotivated :-P

3 comments:

Tony said...

Looks like a fun day out. I love Siam Paragon :-)

CKC123 said...

I want to go.

Florizel said...

Keep on looking, if I knew anyone in Thailand (other then you).... I would try to help you out....

Good luck...