Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Upon further consideration

Everyone knows that I am not a judgemental person. I am very accepting of everyone else’s many, many faults. That being said, I want to know why there are SO many ugly-ass (and I mean “ass” in a more generic term, because I don’t think Indian men are born with gluteal muscles) men in this country. Deeper analysis and greater discussion with the female Indian population has resulted in a realization that gay Indian men are not the only victims, but in reality it is Indian men overall that lack the ability to look good.

Most men look like they have been dressed by their mothers, and a Bengali friend of mine agrees. She said that Bengalis are the only Indians that she knows of where the mothers will actually wait for theirs sons outside of school until the come out, in case they need them. Apparently the umbilical cord is only cut if you are a girl, sons stay attached forever.

But seriously, I am tempted to just park myself on a spot and photograph the men that walk by for pure horrific value. In a country where the women bring it (I’m sorry but Indian women are hot, they totally have it going on) there is no reason for the men to be so deficient. Upon focus grouping a wide range of Indian women, I came to the conclusion that the only reason that arranged marriages still persist in India is because otherwise the men would never get laid! Forcing the women to marry a man is the only way to ensure survival of the race.

I work and socialize with several women who are in despair over their available options. They will either have to marry non-Indians (gasp!) or be settling for some big bellied, moustachioed Quasimodo. My heart goes out to them.

Alas, I am left with the biggest dry spell of my life. How long must one go without getting laid to officially be considered a virgin again? And you may ask, why don’t I try to woo one of the local female hotties? Because they don’t put out! End of story. If you read my friend Lauren’s rant in the comments section of my “Gay Drain” post you will learn how hard it is to get into an Indian girl pants. Woest me!

4 comments:

Ameet said...

Ahem .... please replace "India" in above rant with "Kolkata". There are plenty of men in Mumbai/Pune, and towns in between, who Iook way better than any of the Indian diaspora, and know how to groom themselves. The bigger problem is you can't tell the heteros from the homos .... everyone wears tight pants :P

Themadi said...

oh no! paavum indian men! they ain't all that bad, are they?:)

Andy said...

And did I mention the henna orange dyed hair!? Come on! Seriously! When did looking like Ronald McDonald become cool?

Anonymous said...

This from a guy who once said, "I kinda feel bad for ugly people . . ." You know what? I do, too. We can't all be beautiful!