Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I'm off to Bangalore

Greetings Fans! I'll be off-line from Wed. 14-Sun. 18, Dec. as I attend the wedding of my friend and ex-co-worker Deepa. Will be traveling to Bangalore to attend what she describes as:

"A very typical South Indian wedding. A Hindu wedding simulates chaos theory; effusing excitement, enthusiasm, and energy, while spreading mirth, humor, and joy. Everyone tries to be at his/her best dress, decorum and dignity. All talking at the same time with background music or mantras are the mundane. But all with a central focus like nature’s chaos."

You know ther will be stories and pictures posted next week!!

1 comment:

Themadi said...

you look so cute in your new profile pic:)

Hey, I'm gonna link you on my blog. I keep telling people about your blog on the fellowship I am also applying to (did I mention I'm applying to the AIF fellowship?:). lemme know if you don't want me to, acha?