Friday, February 06, 2009

Babies everywhere

Is it me or is everyone getting a kid these days?

I know that I am of that "age group" where my peers are doing their bit of ensuring the continuation of the human race by procreating, but this is getting ridiculous.

Four of my friends have gotten a baby in the past 12 months, and I found out this week that 2 others are expecting. For god's sake, when did reproduction come back in fashion!?

And as if that wasn't bad enough, my mother keeps asking me when am I going to give her the grand-daughter she always wanted. Eye roll.

3 comments:

Ameet said...

Sigh. Tell me about it. I have nothing left to talk about with my breeder friends. It's all about babies & playdates & schools & toys.

Tony said...

Let's get one!

Anonymous said...

sorry Andy its a natural progression. how many weddings have gone (been invited) to in the last few years? soon it will be divorces.