Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Purpose

I keep vacillating about the true purpose of this little online journal of mine. It's original intent was as a way for my nearest and dearest - which happen to be scattered throughout the world - could keep tabs on my ever nomadic life.

But as my laziness sets in keeping it up proved to be a bigger challenge than I thought possible. Who knew that chronicling was so tiring!? And I'm actually not sure who is even reading this space these days, considering how lax I have been about posting.

Alas, I still see great value here. It actually is pretty cathartic to vent out your angst into a public forum - it saves overburdening those you love. But also, you may find you have more in common with the global village than your own backyard.

This is just my random thought for the day in cold and dreary London, as I adjust back to work, back to life, and back to my senses.

~~~~

FYI - I realised that I need a better picture editing software for my Mac before I can post my pics. I need to be able to re-size them, any suggestions for a good program?

4 comments:

Ameet said...

Yayyy - you got a Mac :)

iPhoto's good, but if you've outgrown it, try Adobe Lightroom.

Tony said...

I still read it!

Don't worry about publishing photos - people can take a look at my blog (www.ionlyflyfirst.blogspot.com). I have fun pictures :-)

Florizel said...

And you should join facebook. It loads photos better than anything else I know and makes it easy to use... www.facebook.com Check it out...

beatpunk said...

I've just started reading your blog again, and still love it. ¡Que estés bien, muchacho! Un beso.