Monday, May 29, 2006

Internet Fun or a Waste of Time

I have friends that are addicted to net quizzes. Some are entertaing some are asinine, but in the end they are just mindless dribble meant to make you waste the few precious moments that we have left in our too short existence.

That being I said, I admit that I partake in them also (I never said that I wasn't a hypocrite). What amuses me about them is the simple, obvious "truths" which they spout.

So in good fun, I present to you the latest two cyber-mystical insights into my psyche. Enjoy.

Your dating personality profile:

Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate.
Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love.
Sensual - You are not particularly shy when it comes to your sexuality. You know what you like and do not feel inhibited.
Your date match profile:

Outgoing - Shy and timid people are not who you are after. You need someone with a vibrant personality to breathe life into a relationship.
Practical - You are drawn to people who are sensible and smart. Flashy, materialistic people turn you off. You appreciate the simpler side of living.
Funny - You consider a good sense of humor a major necessity in a date. If his jokes make you laugh, he has won your heart.
Your Top Ten Traits

1. Liberal
2. Big-Hearted
3. Sensual
4. Stylish
5. Romantic
6. Adventurous
7. Wealthy/Ambitious
8. Traditional
9. Shy
10. Intellectual
Your Top Ten Match Traits

1. Outgoing
2. Practical
3. Funny
4. Sensual
5. Big-Hearted
6. Athletic
7. Adventurous
8. Traditional
9. Stylish
10. Romantic

Take the Online Dating Profile Quiz at Dating Diversions

I do think this dating profile was pretty accurate. However, I'm quite perplexed as to what I could have said to lead the databasse to thnk that I was wealthy/ambitious or SHY!!







Which ArchAngel are you most like?




Rafael. You're most like the ArchAngel of Healing. You want people to shape up, and you nag. But you mean well, and you're well loved despite it. Or because of it. You bring the donuts even as you tell people to eat more veggies.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


I do think naggging should be the background noise of every relationship.

2 comments:

Florizel said...

So what archangel am I? Lucifer. How, there isn't any question that made me feel like i was the betrayer of heaven. Most beloved of angels perhaps...

Not posting it on my blog. People won't understand.

Florizel said...

and You have never lived with in your means... I mean as long as I have known you... It is one of the many ways that you are my role model... How to live well on less then a living wage.