Friday, February 17, 2006

I am greatness personified

I was recently asked why I blog. And I had to pause and think. Because I never really thought about it. It originally started as a way to keep my family and friends up to date on my life. A way of sharing my experiences in India. But to me, now, it has become a whole lot more. It's a way of sharing, venting, and analyzing my existence and its environment. And let's face it, I'm pretty funny and you love to read my ramblings. Now if I could only string together a complete sentence. And maybe use spell check more often this could be THE BEST BLOG IN EXISTENCE!! I could win awards, maybe even get a small kingdom named after me...but I digress.

The whole point of today's ramble is that in my never ending quest to live above my means I will be gone for another 2 weeks. My friend James will be coming to India on his first visit to the subcontinent so I'm meeting up with him and I get to finally play tourist! Yey!! We are doing the whole Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal), Rajasthan thing. Then I go to Bombay for the weekend to meet up with some friends (Ameet of Hong Kong infamy is the initiator - I at least don't have a real job I don't know how HE does it) for a little social reunion.

So to all my fans. Try not to miss me too much. I will think of you fondly as I meander through the back alleys of Jaipur.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Ameet said...

May your brownness rescue James & co from the white-people-touring-Rajasthan stereotype. Have fun and see you in Bombay soon.

Anonymous said...

you ARE pretty funny, and I do love to read your ramblings. have fun, take your usual fab pix and share them ASAP. terry

Anonymous said...

well, of COURSE ure greatness personified: .... ure a Leo like me. ;-)

PS: i have a red belt exactly like the one u have on here. sweet!

PPS: any more worms come out lately?