Friday, September 02, 2005

it's so bloody hot here!!

so i'm convinced i'm going to die from either heat exhaustion or boredom. today we spent the better part of the day "discussing" what development means to us. i thought we should have done an interpretive dance about it. luckily a few of the other fellows are just as sarcastic as me. but apparently i'm not as shy and quiet as i thought i was cuz i'm already startin to get a reputation for being the loud mouth :-) it's all good. i'm comfortable in that roll. today one of the fellows called me the godfather cuz i had peeps coming to me and asking me questions and bringing me food and water and stuff. not bad for being only my second day here ;-)

i'm dying to post some pics, i'm bound and determined to find a comp where i can.

still missing everyone! when are y'all going to come visit!?!

No comments: