Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm having one of those weeks

where I wish I was rich enough where I could quit on the spot. Is it possible to work for a company where you do not respect or trust the management? I really like the work I do, but the people above me leave a lot to be desired.

Sigh.

Today Dilbert got promoted to VP of Making Employees feel Miserable and Helpless. I wonder if my line manager and the CEO have that included in their job descriptions or does that fall under "other duties as assigned."

4 comments:

beatpunk said...

I hope things let up for you at work.

dit said...

I hope things get better for you too. Not easy, at times I wonder if it is possible to have less than no respect for someone, when listening to some of my managers. lol No integrity. Anyway, point being I understand where you are and understand it is not an easy place to be. Hang tough, and keep your eyes out. Maybe something better is out there.

Ameet said...

I've been doing this for 3 years now, so totally understand how you feel. Of course, I live in Canada so it's not like I have too many options. I wish I could quit but Miuccia Prada keeps taking all my money.

:D

Manu said...

Yep that is a tough call. Management usually can't manage themselves out of a paperbag. I guess when you've had enough, you will know. About the same time you will start putting in apps for other stuff...