Thursday, December 20, 2007

Pakistan Observations

As I try to sort out my pictures, I thought that I would at least start to muse over the experience.

Overall, I will say it was a very pleasant experience (except for the not so fresh pomegranate juice that gave me the runs). I wasn't sure what to expect going into it, but it was definitely a pleasant surprise. Starting with the arrival on my first day, where the hotel pick-up guy knew about Puerto Rico because he had written a paper on the Spanish-American War - how freaking random is that!?

(Sidebar, how come all everyone ever knows about PR has to do with either Miss Universe, Ricky Martin, or boxing?)

Anyway, I do have some more stories that I will share as I figure out how to load up pictures again.

In the mean time, festive greetings to all in this holiday season.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Well at least they HAVE heard of PR!